Tuesday, December 11, 2012

DIY Lip Scrub

No More buying lip scrubs from Lush!
No More using lip treatments from Sephora!
Make your own lip scrub! It's Easy

I have trouble with chapped lips all year around but in the winter, forget about it...it's gross. I heard somewhere that scrubbing with a toothbrush will help but NOPE! It actually made it worse; the skin on my lips was actually peeling!

But after using this homemade lip scrub, my lips seriously feel so smooth and my lipstick looks so much better!

You will need:

Coconut Oil
Honey
Brown Sugar

This is all you need to do. Take about a tablespoon of solid coconut oil and add it to about 2 teaspoons of honey. Add 2 teaspoons or more of brown sugar (depending on how harsh you want/need the scrub to be). That's it! You can use this as a body scrub as well. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment