Wednesday, December 5, 2012

BBW Winter Mini Candle Haul

Hi everybody,
On Cyber Monday I ordered a couple of Bath and Body Works Mini Candles in some of the winter scents they have now. I got the mini ones for two reasons: one, they were 2 for $5 and two, i haven't smelled any of these and I wanted to try them out. These are the six I got:
Left to Right: Frosted Gingerbread, Cranberry Pear Bellini, Spiced Apple Toddy, Holiday, Twisted Peppermint, Peppermint Mocha


Frosted Gingerbread = smells like sugar, ginger, and vanilla

Cranberry Pear Bellini = smells like cranberry, maybe a little cherry, and pear

Spiced Apple Toddy = smells like apple and cinnamon, like apple cider

Holiday = probably my least favorite, smells like cinnamon and other really strong spices

Twisted Peppermint = smells just like it says, peppermint :) and a little bit of vanilla

Peppermint Mocha = I love this one! Smells like peppermint and chocolate...can you even?

I wanted to share this with you all to let you know that their winter scents are out and what some of them smell like. Enjoy!!!!

PS: If you order online, use the code Gift20 to get 20% off your purchase!!


No comments:

Post a Comment