Friday, November 30, 2012

College VoxBox Review

Hi everybody,
So I know I said I would write reviews on the press-on nails and nyc glitter pencil I got in my College VoxBox from Influenster.com so here it is....

Not too pleased :( the press on nails have a gorgeous design but my natural nails are longer than the fake ones so I had to cut my nails. They looked nice at first but they didn't last on my nails for very long. They kind of looked like those nails we wore as little kids. I'm not really a fan.

Now the NYC glitter pencil was slightly better but not by much. When I tried putting it on my waterline, it slid off immediately. I then put it on my upper lashline and the glitter was pretty (because it wasn't excessive) but it wasn't very black. It lasted through the day but there was less and less of it on my eyes as the day went on.

This wasn't a very positive post but what are you gonna do. Right now I'm looking forward to two more posts I'm going to do real soon...when what I need comes in the mail. Hope you guys found this a little helpful. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment