Thursday, November 15, 2012

Revlon Colorsilk Beautiful Color

I have been dying my hair for about two years now. My hair is naturally dirty blonde/light brown and I dye it black. Not dark brown or soft black but BLACK. I have tried almost every black boxed hair dye; everything from Garnier Nutrisse to L'Oreal Feria have been in my hair. After dying my hair, my hair would become a strange brassy color after about 3 weeks! One day, when I was in Rite Aid, I decided to try this hair dye that was on sale for $3 a box. And that hair dye was Revlon Colorsilk! 



That was a year ago and I have not used another hair dye since. It has UV defense ingredients in it that keep your hair from fading or becoming brassy. I seriously can go about 2 months without dying my hair...mind you, I only dye it because my hair grows so my roots are coming in. My ends always stay as black as the day I dyed my hair. I love this product! It is the best drugstore hair dye I have ever used and it is probably the most inexpensive one out there. It is so accessible (I have seen it in Target, CVS, etc) and it comes in tons of colors. Plus, it's usually on sale at some drugstore for really cheap....GET IT


No comments:

Post a Comment