Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cheaper China Glaze


I love nailpolish! Whenever I walk into a drugstore, even if I'm going in for one thing, I end up looking at the nailpolish. But because I don't like spending more than $4 on nailpolish (I know, I'm cheap) I usually gravitate towards Sinful Colors, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, and anything on major sale. Needless to say I have never owned a China Glaze nailpolish before I turned 22 years old even though I always did. China Glaze can range on average from $8-$9 at Ulta and they have some gorgeous colors in all kinds of finishes. I saw "For Audrey" and wanted it so badly but I REALLY didn't want to pay $8 for a nailpolish.

If you're like me, then this website is going to be your best friend. That website is http://8ty8beauty.com/. This is an incredible site for people who want not only China Glaze polishes but even things like nail accessories, an airbrush system, and even those massage chairs you sit in when you get a professional pedicure!

The China Glaze polishes range from $3-$4 each, depending on the finish and collection. They have so many of their colors and they tell you what kind of finish each polish has (creme, french, glitter, shimmer, or neon). This is especially helpful because I don't like shimmer polishes so this prevented me from accidentally buying one. I ordered 6 polishes and they came very quickly, about 3 days. Shipping was about $7. The only bad thing about this site is that they don't have every color from every collection but they have a good amount. Go to this site, seriously! I'm not getting paid for this, I just love it! Please try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment