Monday, November 19, 2012

Influenster College VoxBox 2012

Hi everybody,
WAHHHH this is exciting!!!! I got my first VoxBox from influenster.com, the College VoxBox 2012! If you guys don't know about Influenster then you should, especially if you are a blogger/vlogger. It's a website where you can look at product reviews (everything from makeup to alcohol) and you can write reviews as well. You receive points for writing reviews, taking surveys, and posting reviews on any of your social media pages or channels. And..... you may get a chance to receive a box of goodies to review! It's completely free by the way. 
I was lucky enough to receive the College VoxBox 2012 from the site and I'm so excited. Here are the things I got:
-ImPress Press-On Manicure

-NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil

-Necco Tropical Wafers

-Pentel EnerGel-X Campaign pen

-Energy Sheets



I will definitely review the press on nails and the eyeliner pencil on here (since they are beauty related), but for my other reviews check out influenster.com; my username is katn1101. 
(Warning: if you are going to join influenster.com, do it to learn more about products and help other people out....NOT TO JUST GET FREE STUFF)

No comments:

Post a Comment