Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hellooo

Well...I'm starting a blog. I was debating to to this for awhile but I finally sucked it up. First of all, I am a scientist, a chemist specifically. And I love makeup!! It's seriously an obsession (I have had dreams about it....yeah it's sick). However, I do not own any high end makeup and I probably never will because I'm cheap; but also because you will find a dupe at the drugstore for almost every high end product (or close to it). I'm calling this blog "Beauty and the Scientist" for one reason. I am not a hairstylist, a makeup artist, a fashion designer, or even a cosmetic chemist. I am a standard 23 year old woman who just graduated from college and started getting into makeup and beauty about two years ago. So I am not an expert but I have learned some things, including how to save a buck.

I want this blog to be about beauty and fashion I want to give advice and reviews on products but I want to learn along with all of you. Like I said, I'm not an expert and I have so much to learn but lets learn together. I want you to comment as well and teach me things. I hope you enjoy this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment