Wednesday, January 30, 2013

BH Cosmetics 10 Color Blush Palette

Who knew there were so many different color blushes out there? Not me until about a year ago!!

I started buying single blushes, which started to hurt my wallet a little bit, until I heard about the 10 Color Professional Blush Palette from BH Cosmetics. This palette contains, you guessed it, 10 blushes. These powder blushes are really soft,  pigmented, and last A LOT longer than other powder blushes. You can find this at bhcosmetics.com and usually it's on sale (I have yet to see it at full price). I suggest this palette for people who, like me, don't like buying single blushes and want a powder blush that lasts all day without needing a cream blush underneath.



The top picture is without flash and the bottom one is with a flash

Top (left to right): darker brown (nice contour), light peach, lavender, coral pink, light shimmery tan

Bottom (left to right): rosy pink, dusty rose, orange (little darker than NYX's Cinnamon blush), really hot pink, tan (little lighter than the dark brown)

I encourage you all to consider getting this palette, you won't regret it!


ENJOY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment